Wednesday, October 24, 2012

San Francisco - Detroit. Who has the advantage?


LET'S BREAK DOWN THE WORLD SERIES AND SEE WHO'S GOT THE ADVANTAGE.

STARTING PITCHERS GAME ONE:


JUSTIN VERLANDER VS BARRY ZITO

This is an easy one.  Barry Zito had a great game against the Cardinals but Justin Verlander is the best pitcher in baseball.  But I don't judge by that.  I judge by who could beat up who.  Justin Verlander would kick the crap out of Barry Zito.

Advantage: Detroit

COACHES - LEYLAND VS BOCHY



These are 2 crusty old men and I like them both.  Hand to hand combat you have to give it to Bruce Bochy.  But you know Jim Leyland ain't showing up empty handed.  I bet, Mr. Leyland will put a cigarette out in Mr. Bochy's eye and then stab him with a shiv.

Advantage: Detroit

 AN ACTUAL TIGER VS AN ACTUAL GIANT



Honestly I would much rather see Andre the Giant fight a Tiger than watch baseball but that's not going to happen for a couple reason.  But if they did fight, I'll give the early round to the Giant but in the end, the Tiger is going to win.

Advantage: Detroit

MASCOTS:  PAWS VS LOU SEAL


This seems like it would be an easy choice, and it is.  Paws might look nice because he's hanging out with kids, but I heard he did time in the San Diego Zoo and in the Mexico City jail,  Lou Seal is a wanna be gangster and would get clubbed to death.

Advantage: Detroit

AVERAGE CITIZEN 


If your typical Detroit resident fought your typical San Francisco dweller I think it would be fun to watch, but I would have to put my money on the motor city.

Advantage: Detroit.

It looks like it's going to be a one sided affair according to my research, but that's why we play the games.  I like both teams and would love to see it go 7 games.  My boss is a Giants fan so it would help me if they won, but I just want to see some good baseball.   

No comments:

Post a Comment