Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Love Mascots!!!

I love getting drunk and getting my picture with a mascot.



Here I am pictured with the Green Monster and some hot lady when the Red Sox played the Dodgers at the L.A. Coliseum.

I love a good mascot.   Always have.

I immediately start smiling when I see a dude in an animal suit wearing a baseball jersey.  It's just fun.  They usually don't smell that great, some weird amalgamation of latex, sweat, and wet fur but don't let that stop you from getting your picture taken with one.

I got drunk at Spring Training and hung out with the Milwaukee Sausages down in Phoenix.   A couple of the sausages had ladies inside of them.  They were signing autographs.  I don't get autographs from mascots, that's weird.  I just get drunk and take pictures with them.   



I also got drunk and took a photo with the Rally Pumpkin in San Francisco.

Technically this isn't a mascot, but still, it's a portly dude dressed like a pumpkin and he painted a giant Hulk fist orange.   That isn't enough?  He also has a pumpkin cane.  How pimp is that? 

I also was lucky enough to go to our nations capital to RFK to see a Nationals game before they moved in their new park...

Here I am drunk with Screech the Eagle.  I had crappy seats but I found a press pass on the ground and went down and sat right behind home plate.  It was a great night.

Lastly, I saw a minor league game in Laredo, part of the Texas League.  That night they were playing a team from Mexico, the Tamaulipas Monkeys.  Turns out the team was staying in my hotel...

What can I say?  I was really drunk and I love mascots.

No comments:

Post a Comment