Friday, March 30, 2012

Baseball Card Friday: Willie Mays 1971 San Francisco Giants


Here's my Willie Mays card.  This was one of my favorite cards as a kid.  I shared this card with three of my brothers so Willie Mays had an active life.  In mint condition it's worth a bunch of money that would never equal the enjoyment I had playing with this card.

I used this card in a Baseball Card Rap I did for a friend of mine named Miles Austrevich as a get well video.

Miles has a website called Jokes4Miles and he gets people to tell him jokes or sing songs, if you get a chance you should check it out.

Info in the song you might need, Miles is 19 and battling brain cancer.  Miles has an academic scholarship to Yale, and he plans on visiting all the national parks to photograph them after his next treatment. 

http://youtu.be/R7_3ppRmNt0

Enjoy the video, have a good weekend and baseball is almost here.

T. Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment