Monday, September 17, 2012

The Astros are spoilers??? Oh yeah, and I'm not Jewish

Bad Photo Shop of my head on Dick Farrell's body
First sorry for the late post but I thought I got New Years Day off, but then my parents called and it turns out I'm not Jewish.  Same thing happened on the Chinese New Year.  I'm not Chinese, either. 

Astros take 3 of 4 from the Phillies and 2 of 3 from the Reds

Check out the Astros playing spoilers.  I love it.  Taking some games from contenders.  But here's the deal.  The Astros have 6 games against the Cardinals and that's the team you have to beat.  They've been our rivals for the last 10 years.  I like the Reds and was actually bummed they lost 2 of 3 but no it's time to man up.  You have 99 bottles of defeat on the wall.  You only have to win 6 more games and this season will not be in vain.  Also Houston has 3 games left with the Brewers.  Beat the crap out of Bud Selig's boys.  Now you have to win 9 games. 

New Baseball Card Theater tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment