Wednesday, October 31, 2012

And so it ends


The Giants Win It All
Didn't see that coming.  Was hoping for the Nationals vs the O's.  Was hoping for a 7 game series.  Was hoping it would last a little longer.

What a year!!!

Chipper Jones is leaving Mike Trout has just arrived, Bobby Valentine is gone, Jim Leyland's coming back for another year.  We saw perfect games and a triple crown winner.  How about Baltimore?  And the A's.  It was a fun year.  '

My friend Todd sent me this a prediction at the beginning of the year from a baseball magazine.


That guy nailed it.  Good for him.

Sadly,
We saw the end of 50 years in the National League for the Houston Astros.

Just think 10 years from now we'll be hanging out and you'll say, "Remember when the Astros were in the National League?"  And I'll say, "They still would be if it wasn't for Bud Selig."  And you'll say, "Isn't that the guy who's grave you took a shit on?"  And I'll say, "I didn't take a shit on his grave.  At the hotel, I shit in a Pringles can and flung it on his grave to make a point."  And you'll say, "Did you have to do it during the funeral?"  And I'll reply, "Yes."

Have a good off season.  Thanks for reading and I'll see you next year during Spring Training.


1 comment: