Monday, October 22, 2012

Game 7 in San Francisco





Game 7

Tonight is the night we find out who's playing the Tigers in the World Series, if it doesn't rain out.

A lot of choices on TV tonight.

THE DEBATES

You could watch the Presidental Debates.   But why?  I'll tell you what happens.  Your guy is going to win the debate and his opponent told a bunch of lies.

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 

The Lions vs the Bears.  If it was real bears fighting real lions I'm there.  If it's just a real bear fighting people in Detroit I'm there.  Cutler vs. Stafford?  I'll stick with baseball.

NEW EPISODE OF CRASH AND BERNSTEIN

It's the show I work on for Disney about a kid with a puppet.  Tonight's episode is a face-melter because the Puppet becomes Bernstein's basketball coach.  Who would let a puppet coach a kid's basketball team?  I think you see the great potential for comedy.   I would say watch it if this is the only time it's on, but they repeat this show all week, so watch it later.

The only real option is to watch the Giants Matt Cain vs the Cardinals Kyle Lohse.  It should be a good one.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment